Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaBLOWriMo

November is National Novel Writing Month. I, however, have altered it to suit my purpose.
NaNoWriMo is where you write a 50,000 word novel in one month. They're a nonprofit organization that helps EVERYONE write a novel. (Well, pros and amateurs that WANT to write novels, of course.)


I, however, can never seem to finish writing a novel. (I actually rarely finish READING them because I have the attention span of a-- ooh, shiny!) And, as of lately, I have problems even starting. So, I thought, why not mix it up a tad? I mean, there's no law that you HAVE to write a novel. So, I am altering NaNoWriMo to be NaNoBloMo (which sounds really dirty if you say it out loud..). I shall, hopefully, make AT LEAST one blog post a day.


HOWEVER! I need topics to write about. So, tweet me, facebook me, or even just comment on my blog what you think I should write about. I need at least thirty entries so there can never be too many suggestions. Well, I'm sure there could be. But only, like, ten people actually read my blog so.. Yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment