Monday, November 21, 2011

Belly bars

Look at how pretty these are! Every one of them was found on Body Candy and they have a bajillion bars (what I wear). All their bars are pretty. But they also have jewelry for pretty much everything. Like, any piercing and even normal jewelry, they have it. But I focused on belly bars. (Technically curved barbells. But I prefer my term.)
Source
I just thought that this was so cute!

Source
I thought that this was so cute and it reminds me of spring.

Source
This one actually has special glow sticks (GLOW STICKS!) that you put through the bar. Too cool.

Source
Glitter.. So much glitter. I love glitter.

Source
O Christmas tree! O Christmas tree! You'd look better hanging from me!

Source
My friends and I actually have an inside joke with owls. Body Candy actually has a zombie-owl bar too. Too cute.

Source
This is too stinkin' cute! Green is my favorite color!

Source
A picture's worth a thousand words


Source
A personalize-able stocking barbell!!

Source
This heart is so pretty

Source
I would totally walk around and everyone would hear bells and be all "WHAT?? WHERE'S THAT COMING FROM??" and I'd be all "teehee.. my shirt."

Source
This is too stinkin' cute!

Source
This one actually reminds me of my ChaCha.

Source
So Halloween-ish

Source
This would tickle my tummy so badly. But it's quite lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment