Saturday, November 26, 2011

Canopy Beds

I've decided to take a little break from Christmas today and post some pictures of some uberly pretty canopy beds. I don't really know what to write. Maybe I'll make a better post after this. I don't know.
Ben's coming home today<3 I'm excited. I've missed that punk! Don't really know where that came from.. Hmm.. It's too early. Mama woke me up today so that I could eat some cimmanon rolls. (Yes, I know it's cinnamon. But cimmanon is so much more fun!!)

Now, without further ado, I present to you some uberly pretty pictures.
Source
 This is so pretty!! I love the trees.

Source
 I love the lavender used in this. It's so pretty. Like almost Disney Princess-y.
Source
 The colors used in this one are GORGEOUS. I love the darkness.
Source
 This is too pretty. I love the single colors used in this room. It's so pretty. Especially that fireplace.
Source
 This is just too pretty. I love the lavenders and the blues used here.
Source
 Okay so I really just loved the wallpaper used here.

Source
 I love the metal-work at the ends of this bed. It is so romantic feeling.
Source
Oh my gosh. This is so gorgeous! I love how white everything is and then just the pop of black added by the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment