Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Pins

I am a pin-addict. Like, you could forget the anniversary of my birth and just give me a cool pin and I'd totally forgive you. You could run me over with your car and just be like, "oh! I'm sorry. Here's a funny pin." and I'd be happy as a clam with two broken legs. You could push me off of a 10-story building and shoot me. But, if you dropped a pin or two on my bleeding body, I would be your best friend. (But please don't. I might cry just a little if you did.) A few years ago, I was totally addicted to Flair on facebook. I just liked the shiny look, the cute saying, the adorably sized button. The pins that I like? Yeah. They look the same. So, in keeping with the Christmas spirit, here are some pretty pins that I found on Etsy!
Source
 Snoopy on the doghouse. This is too cute.
Source
 Thanks to my grandmother, I actually have this pin.
Source
And this one! It's on my shirt RIGHT NOW!

Source
 One of my favorite pin-artists. I totally agree with that.
Source
 This is too cute. I love the vintage-y feel that it has.
Source
 The North Pole! I always felt that this was a magical place.
Source
 I'm not a huge snow-fan but I do like it. And want it to snow just a little this year.
Source
 Candy canes are my favorite part of the holidays. I think they're so cute looking! Especially in this jar!
Source
 Tacky Christmas sweater font. Santa's catchphrase. Super cute vintage-y pin. I'm all for it.
Source
 This is actually for Ben. "Elf" is one of his favorite movies. I'm not a huge fan but I think it (and these pins) are cute.
Source
 Advent calendars are so precious! Especially this pin-version. I am in LOVE with this.
Source
 While I am a huge fan of vintage movies, "It's a Wonderful Life" actually bores me to pieces. But I adore Rudolph!
Source
The Grinch. What could be more precious? Maybe these pins. They are so amazing.

So, I just pretty much compiled my Christmas/birthday wish list in the span of this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment