Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tattoos

Major Nerd Alert! I can't wait to turn eighteen. I'm not sick of my parents, tired of all the fake bull crap, or done with the "fake hoes." I just want a tattoo. Well, a few. But one in particular. So here's a list of all the tattoos I would love. Let's see how this list is totally changed in a few years!

1. The Golden Spiral. My tattoo, of course, would be colorful and pretty and not on my arm. But you get the point.
Source
2. Sierpinski's triangle/a triforce. The two look the same (Sierpinkski's triangle is composed of triforces..) but a triforce would be smaller/easier to hide/less painful/cheaper. This one actually kind of sucks. I would get mine on my thumb and only a shade or two darker than my actual skin tone.
Source
3. The number 2. I'm in love with this number. This tattoo is terrible but the only one I could find. I want mine small and pretty and on the back of my left shoulder.
Source
4. A Pokeball. I think Pokemon are super cute and I would get a teeny one on my ribs.
Source
5. Alice in Wonderland. I absolutely love the book and the movie so I find this fitting. I actually love this tattoo. It's kind of like what I want. A scene of all the characters. But mine would be on my ribs instead of my leg. (And I love their socks..)
Source
That's all for now, folks! Teehee toodle-oo!

No comments:

Post a Comment