Monday, November 14, 2011

Wise Quotes

I have, like, a bajillion quotes on facebook. And quotes really are how I think. Everything I feel/think/want to say/wish to express, I try to find a quote for it. And, if you'd look at the top of my blog, that quote changes every so often. So here you go!


I don't like small talk and I don't like to have to be a cookie cutter. That's a quality I started to develop as a kid in middle school. You know how everybody goes into cliques and you all talk behind everyone's back? I thought it was so ignorant. So I just really started being completely honest with everybody all of the time. It gets me into trouble often, but, at the end of the day, I think it's a good quality to have. I have become a little more aware of the media's tendency to twist things that I say. --Megan Fox

If your idea of a role model is somebody who's gonna preach to your kids that sex before marriage is wrong and cursing is wrong and women should be this and be that, then I'm not a role model. But if you want your girls to feel strong and intelligent and be outspoken and fight for what they think is right, then I want to be that type of role model, yeah. --Megan Fox



You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way. --Lady Gaga
‎Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, cuz we were born this way! --Lady Gaga


Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are. --Lady Gaga


"You," he said, "are a terribly real thing in a terribly false world, and that, I believe, is why you are in so much pain. --Emilie Autumn
And, what's more, this 'precious' body, the very same that is hooted and honked at, demeaned both in daily life as well as in ever existing form of media, harrassed, and, if all that wasn't enough, is forever poked and prodded and weighed and constantly wrong for eating too much, eating too little, a million details which all point to the solitary girl, to EVERY solitary girl, and say: Destroy yourself. --Emilie Autumn



A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong they are until you put them in hot water. --Eleanor Roosevelt



No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. --Eleanor Roosevelt


Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting. -J.M. Barrie


Somewhere in the abyss that is facebook, I have a lot more quotes. But I don't want to find them right now. Teehee xD

No comments:

Post a Comment