Sunday, November 13, 2011

Snow



Normally I'm not a big fan of snow. I think it's kind of icky and refuse to touch it (I don't like the inescapable cold it leaves on my hands.). However, I'm in quite the mood for snow now. Last year it snowed and it was so pretty! It was actual snow and not that lame slush that we get around here sometimes. (I hate slush and ice.) So.. Maybe Mother Nature will hear us if we all repost this!! Just a thought. In the meantime, here are some lovely pictures.
 Me in the snow! I was actually wearing shorts for this..

Source
Source

ALAS! It is a linkage!! (For an explanation, see the ViHart video below)


Source

Source
 I think this picture is sooooo pretty!! I absolutely love the look of old streetlight/lanterns
Source
Eeep! A snowman army!
Source
 This is so impressive! And it's dinosaurs. I love dinosaurs!!

Source
Have you ever thought how a snowman is like a T. Rex?? Just think. Both can't really use their arms, have rather disproportionate heads, and are iconic. (I love how nervous this snowman looks..)

The world's most iconic snowman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment