Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day Two

I have decided to talk about something not-that-close-to-me-but-technically-close-to-me... BODY MOD! I don't have a lot of piercings. Five man-made holes. Two sets, one rogue. (Trying to convince my mom to let me get more. That's like convincing Steve Irwin that sting rays are, in fact, lethal.) HOWEVER, I do love the body-mod-y stuff. 
So, to begin. I have two piercings in my ears. Just boring lobe piercings. I want more, though. I also have my navel pierced. It has been pierced for seven months now. 
Now, onto the fun things. Piercings I want (but will probably never get/not get for many years):


Snake bites*

Cheek*
Nostril*



Conch
Daith
Pinna and/or Forward Pinna




*I will probably NEVER get these because my mother hates oral piercings (something about messing up teeth) and facial piercings. (There's a stigma against them AND I want to be a kindergarten teacher. So this is a logical answer.)


Now to answer any questions with pictures! 
Conch. (The one in her lobe is actually a gauge. Which I sorta want. But not much bigger than that one.)

Daith. I think it looks cool.

Pinna. Also known as a cartilage. Whichever you prefer.
ALL THE EAR PICTURES WERE GOTTEN FROM HERE!!!


Kaylah of The Dainty Squid and her cheek piercings. Oh so cute

Snake bites. And a nostril piercing. Source

Adora BatBrat-- the lovely goth model-- and her nostril piercing and nose chain! Source 


Now on to tattoos!!!
So, I want two tattoos. I want the number 2 on my left shoulder (go read my other post about it!!) and the characters from "Alice in Wonderland" down my right side. Now, obviously, I can't show you what MY tattoos will look like because I'm not that sure yet. But I can give you ideas.
Well, on my "Alice in Wonderland" and some math tattoos. Nobody wants tattoos of 2!!
Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment