Saturday, November 5, 2011

Aaah!

It is currently 11:03 at night and I am typing this. I want to be in bed but I can not fail at NaBloWriMo! So I'm just going to give y'all a summary of my day.
  1. Woke up this morning feeling like P.Diddy
  2. Grabbed my glasses
  3. Brushed my teeth with a bottle of Jack
  4. Walked out the door, it was time to hit the city
Okay, all joking aside. Here is what I ACTUALLY did today. Rather boring but whatever.
  1. Woke up, ate some waffles, made some cocoa.
  2. Took a shower, got dressed, did my makeup
  3. Realized that I didn't like my shirt so I changed it, which caused me to have to change my makeup.
  4. Cleaned half of my room (Ben<3 was coming over so I had to do something.)
  5. (After a couple of hours) Smashed some plum tomatoes by hand for our homemade spaghetti sauce
  6. Played in the leaves (this was short-lived because 7 happened soon after.)
  7. Ran inside and found my mother when I realized that my belly was bleeding profusely. She made me take out my bar, then she washed it and bandaged it. My bar still isn't back in. This is the longest I've ever gone without a bar in (since I've gotten it pierced.)
  8. Hung out with Brittney, Josh, and Ben while everyone played a rousing game of Phase 10 that involved a lot of name-calling and dirty looks xD
  9. Colored a large picture with Ben<3, watched "Breakfast at Tiffany's" with Ben<3-- well, the beginning at least.
  10. Took Ben home. 
Now I am off to bed! Toodles! Tomorrow I'm going to the mall with a bunch of my old (and new!) friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment