Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday!!

So I didn't actually post for Friday but I don't end the day until I go to sleep. So.. Here's a Friday post for you. Maybe somebody in California (or Utah.. *cough cough*) will be reading this and then it's still TECHNICALLY Friday.

So here are some pretty Christmas light pictures. Sorry.. I just love the way they photograph!!

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source 
If you guys haven't figured out by now.. I love canopy beds. They look so pretty and fancy. Especially the gauzy ones with the white fairy lights.. Oooh so pretty.

This is actually the bed of someone I know. She tagged me in it on facebook and (as you can see), I'm not in it. So I took it to mean that I could use it on my blog. I would post a link but, since it's her private facebook, I don't think it'd be proper.

No comments:

Post a Comment