Thursday, November 3, 2011

YouTube Songs

Here are some new (to me) songs that I found/was told to listen to/heard about on YouTube. I really love music and all kinds of music so these shall vary.
"Shake It Out" by Florence + the Machine. I love her and her music and this song so much.

"Cosmic Love" by Florence + the Machine. I just really like the chorus to this one.

"I'm Not A Vampire" by Falling In Reverse. This is actually one of Ben's favorite bands and this song was blowing up my facebook so I decided to check it out. It made me giggle.

Another Falling In Reverse song. This is "The Drug In Me Is You" and, let me just say, I want to steal that girl's dresses. SO PRETTY.

And to finish off the trio of... some positive T-word. "Pick Up the Phone"

"Rebel Love Song" by Black Veil Brides (another one of Ben's favorites.) It is not fair that Andy (the singer) is hot, has great hair, and does his makeup rather well. NOT. FAIR.

And, so I don't look too disturbed, "Last Christmas" REDONE by Taylor Swift. This was originally by Wham! but... I kinda like her version. Not better. I'm just more in-the-mood for this version now.

No comments:

Post a Comment