- "The Look Book" by Erika Stalder. I checked this book out from the library and ohmygosh.. It is pure magic. It tells you how to get all sorts of iconic styles. From Audrey's eyes to Marilyn's mouth to Siouxsie's hair..
- "Gone With the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell. Or the movie. Either or.
- "Wildwood Dancing" by Juliet Marillier. I read this book last year and I recommend it wholeheartedly!! So amazing. I do believe that my ChaCha would love to read it..
- Marilyn Monroe movies. I haven't really seen any of her movies yet. Well, I've seen two. "The Seven-Year Itch" (great movie. so funny. her character-- while fully a main character-- doesn't actually have a name!!) and "We're Not Married" (which is also incredibly cute and funny.)
- "Two for the Road", "Charade", and pretty much any Audrey Hepburn movie there is. She is amazing and a film genius!!
- Lime Crime lipsticks. I think they come in such fun colors!!
- Etsy pins. I've blogged about them here and here
- BELLY BARS!!! (For those of you wondering, the post is actually a link to bars that I would love to have.)
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Today marks exactly two weeks before Christmas. The question "What do you want for Christmas??" has been popping up more and more lately. So here is my Christmas list. What do y'all want for Christmas??
Posted by Dylan at 6:24 PM