Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bed Time

So.. I'm going to bed in a bit. But I felt unfulfilled without blogging something. I promise to have a lot new, cooler blogs up soon. Maybe even tomorrow. But, for tonight, I'm just going to share some pictures. If my internet will work.

For those of you who read my blog and notice things posted that never happen: I am of the mindset never to delete anything.. Every post is really just a word vomitorium. I post what I think at the moment. Much of the "comedy" that comes into play is directly tied in with a sentence. So, if I delete said sentence, I have to delete most of the blog. Sorry if it gets on anyone's nerves.
And, I really try to function on the Wiccan law. "If it harm none, do as you will." So, I shall do as I will until my rambling harms someone. If my ramblings hurt you, let me know. I will try to fix it. But, if rambling hurts any of you, I suggest you stay off the Internet. 'cause it's FULL of rambling.


No comments:

Post a Comment