Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Harry Potter. ***SPOILERS***

Source
I'm not going to drag this out for a month. I'm just going to do them all right here, right now!
  1. Sorcerer's Stone or Goblet of Fire. I can't decide.
  2. Prisoner of Azkaban
  3. TONKS!!! I love her hair.
  4. BELLATRIX!! She kicks ass!
  5. When Tonks and Lupin die =( poor Teddy
  6. Mad-Eye Moody or McGonagall. It depends on what book it is.
  7. Slughorn. Ich.
  8. Probably Potions or something nerdy like that.
  9. Muggle Studies. Sounds crazy-boring.
  10. Apothecary or something along those lines
  11. Broom shop. I'm not a sports-girl.
  12. Hmm.. I think Draco's awesome.
  13. Tonks, by far.
  14. The black-and-white train cover for P.S.
  15. The swimmy-to-save-your-favorite challenge
  16. Hufflepuff. Simply for the line-- "What the hell's a Hufflepuff???"
  17. Sirius!! Most definitely!
  18. Oooh Crucio.
  19. Nagini. I looooove snakes.
  20. All of George's ear jokes.
  21. When Molly fights Bellatrix. I mourn for Bellatrix (I did like her) and cheer for Molly to the point where I almost cry.
  22. Probably a Beater or something laid-back. Coach.
  23. Definitely Snape's. My favorite by far. So sweet.
  24. Unicorn. Totally a unicorn. Maybe a dinosaur..
  25. Petunia. I kind of feel bad for her. Like... I don't know. I just feel bad for her. Like, she was unfulfilled. I hope she got her happy ending.
  26. Umbridge! Hers had a teensy pink gem in the middle. So cute. So girly.
  27. To Apparate. I totally wish I could Apparate. That'd be so pimp.
  28. Didn't I already answer this? Bellatrix. I love her to pieces. She's so crazy badass.
  29. Apparently, there's one of Gandalf hidden somewhere. I think that one has to be my favorite.
  30. The Apparition spell. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment