- You're, like, thirteen. I seriously doubt you're that messed up.
- Taking a few sips (even a chug) of your dad's beer or your mom's wine does not count as getting drunk. So stop.
- When your brother passes you the joint and you stick it in your mouth, you're supposed to inhale. Just because you touched pot does not mean you're high. Also, even if you do inhale, I seriously doubt one breath makes you high.
- Even if you are high/drunk, you shouldn't post about it. It doesn't make you cool. "Oooh! Look! I can make irresponsible decisions!" that just screams "cool", doesn't it? No. It really doesn't. It just jacks up your life and you should probably GET OVER YOURSELF! Nobody is going to think that you're cool.
- If you are truly THAT messed up, would you really be capable of typing everything perfectly? I don't think you.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Tweeting While You're High
I've seen a growing trend of tweets and facebook posts while you're high (or drunk) and I would just like to say a few things.
Posted by Dylan at 2:54 PM