Wednesday, December 14, 2011

10 Things That Make Me Smile

I actually first saw this idea over at The Dainty Squid. It's a super cute list of things that make her smile. So I decided to make a list here. Aren't you all just lucky little ducks? Teehee so here goes it!


 So.. I ran out of time. So here are just ten things that make me smile =)
Source
 I know, I know. I posted this picture last night. But he is just too stinkin' cute!! I had to post it again..
Source
 Hehe.. I'm kind of the queen of awkward moments.. 
Source
 Mmmm.. If anybody knows me at all.. They know I'm a taco-lover.

Source
 Dude!! This is an ACTUAL FISH!! Like, it's real. But it looks like a friggin' POKEMON!!! HOW COOL IS THAT???
Source
 I just love babies/pregnant ladies. And I think that maternity pictures are just too pretty. They all look so happy. I mean, they're supposed to. And probably are. But, still!!

Source
 I already posted this picture too. It still belongs to Adele Enersen. But, like the little boy above, it is just too cute to ignore.


Source
The second maternity picture.. But it is just SO pretty!


Source
Third time I've posted it. But it is just too pretty and makes me smile so much.










 Okay so.. That was eleven things. One for good luck! Well, I just couldn't stop.. Sorry. Get over it. Jeesh!! You don't have to read my blog if it bothers you, you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment