Monday, December 19, 2011

"Not Afraid"

So.. I got bored and decided to go through my old Facebook notes. I thought this one was clever and would be a lot funnier considering I went from 100 or so songs to 834. Let's see how it goes!

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For the first question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button TWICE
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...just type it in man!

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE

Opening Credits:
"My Way" by Frank Sinatra

Waking Up:
"The Sky and I" by Scarlet Grey

First Day at School:
"Better than Revenge" by Taylor Swift

Falling in Love:
"Innocent" by Taylor Swift

Fight Song:
"Little Red Corvette" by Prince

Breaking Up:
"King of Pride Rock (Instrumental)" by

Prom:
"Sulfur" by Slipknot

Life:
"Again Again" by Lady Gaga

Mental Breakdown:
"Just Dance" by Lady Gaga

Driving:
"Take My Breath Away" by Berlin

Flashback:
"Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart" by Alicia Keys

Getting Back Together:
"Fences" by Paramore

Wedding:
"Castle Down" by Emilie Autumn

Birth of Child:
"I'd Lie" by Taylor Swift

Final Battle:
"Mayfly" by Rasputina

Prison:
"Dead is the New Alive" by Emilie Autumn

Death Scene:
"Judas" by Lady Gaga

Funeral Song:
"Seduction" by Eminem

Heaven song:
"Don't Trust Me" by 3Oh!3

Reincarnation song:
"Vanity" by Lady Gaga

Ending credits song:
"By the Sword" by Emilie Autumn

What you will post this as:
"Not Afraid" by Eminem

No comments:

Post a Comment