Saturday, December 3, 2011

100 Truths

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage: Coke
2. last phone call: Ben's Mama
3. last text message:Sexy Ben Thang (that's what he's in my phone as)
4. last song you listened to: One Woman A Cappella Disney Medley
5. last time you cried: I dunno..

HAVE  YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice: Yes
7. been cheated on: I would hope not
8. kissed someone & regretted it: Yeah
9. lost someone special: Yep
10. been depressed : Yes. Everyone has. Not "need pills" depressed.
11. been drunk and threw up: No.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. One: Green
13. Two: Brown
14. Three:White

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)
15.Made a new friend?: Yes
16. Fallen out of love? Yes
17. Laughed until you cried? No
18. Met someone who changed you? Yes
19. Found out who your true friends were? No. I found out who my true friends WEREN'T, though
20. Found out someone was talking about you? Yes
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list? Totally

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life: Most of them. Like, 99%
24. Do you have any pets: Yes
25. Do you want to change your name: No
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Had Ben over for dinner. We're going out tomorrow<3
27. What time did you wake up today: 8:30
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: sleeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Tomorrow
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Last time I turned around. Oh look! There she is again!
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:hmm.. I don't know. I'm pretty happy. Maybe the fact that Ben isn't here.. No. Definitely Isabella.
32. What are you listening to right now:World's Best Christmas Lights or something..
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No.
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook
37. Nicknames: The Very Sexy Beast, Brina
38. Relationship Status: TAKEN!!<333
39. Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
41. Elementary School? 2 years Gunstream, 1 year Bryson Elementary, 3 years Charles Townes Center:)
42. Middle School? Charles Townes Center
43. High School? Woodmont
44. Hair color? Naturally? Really dark brown, almost black. Now? Crap-tastic red.
45. Long or short? Short
46. Height:5 feet, 1.5 inches
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Yeah. Of course.
48: What do you like about yourself: How tall I'm not.
49. Piercings? Two ear lobe piercings, one navel piercing
50. Tattoos? not yet
51. Righty or lefty? lefty

FIRSTS:
52. First surgery:None yet.
53. First piercing: Ears
54. First best friend: Morgan
55. First sport you joined: cheerleading
56. First vacation: I dunno
58. First pair of trainers: What?

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: nothing
60. Drinking: nothing
61. I'm about to: reply to the IM I just got
62. Listening to: my parents talking
63. Waiting for: tomorrow!
64. Want kids? For sure.
65. Get Married? Yes.
66. Career? Kindergarten teacher

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes? Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Kisses
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Older. But only by a few hours.
71. Romantic or spontaneous : romantically spontaneous!!!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Herm.. I want them healthy. But I'm an arm girl. Can't tell you how much time I'll just stand/sit there and run my hands up and down Ben's arm.
73. Sensitive or loud: Both! Depends on the situation. But I want them to forever be sensitive.
74. Hook-up or relationship : Relationshio
75. Trouble maker or hesitant :Hesitant. I'm too mischievous. They need to balance me.

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: No
77. Drank hard liquor : No
78. Lost glasses/contacts : No. I have forgotten them.
Wheres 79? it could be many places. Sean, my triceratops, could be sitting on it. or The Nothing could have swallowed it up. or it could just be hiding because 78's a bully. (Dude.. I wrote that last year.. That was so epic I couldn't change it.)
80. Broken someone's heart: No.
81. Had your own heart broken: Yes
84. Cried when someone died:Nobody I've really known has ever died
85. Fallen for a friend : Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself:Yes. We all have to to be able to make something of ourselves.
87. Miracles: Yes
88. Love at first sight: Of course
89. Heaven :Mhmm..
90. Santa Claus: OF COURSE!!!
91. Kiss on the first date : Depends on who it is/how I know them/how the date went
92. Angels :  Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf at the same time? NO!
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Of course
95. Did you sing today? Yes
96. Ever cheated on somebody?  HAIL NO!!
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? 1800's until I had to pee/shower. 1970's because I was supposed to be a glam-rocker.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? Great Wolf Lodge
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? No
 100. Posting this as 100 truths? Yes! For I succumb to peer pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment