Sunday, December 25, 2011

Bellydance

So.. I was on CafePress looking for bumper stickers to put on my NEW LAPTOP!!!! And I thought I'd share some with you. But first, let me cover one thing:
Source

Source

Source
 This one reminds me of my ChaCha

Source

Source
 This one also reminds me of ChaCha. It's very pretty and very tribal. But Layali Layla dancers aren't tribal. Oh well =)
Source


Source
 Belly dancers shall get this<333 The rest of you, you're on your own. (Yes, I am exclusive and snobbish about bellydance at times. And ridiculously protective of it.)
Source
 These last two are my favorite. One is totally confidence-inspiring. Look! She's beautiful and a realistic weight. The last one will show you why I find hips and bellies prettier than mammary-spillage.
Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment