Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mi Pelo

Here are some pictures of what I *wish* my hair looked like:
Source

Source
 Actually, I do bump my hair quite often.. Never quite as pretty as hers but it works. Sadly, nobody gets that the bump hearkens back to the glamorous days..

Source

Source

Source

Source
 I'd be over-the-moon if I had her hair and/or her makeup. So pretty. My hair, of course, would be black instead of blond.

Source
Okay so I just think that Kaylah just has pretty hair no matter what.. I love these colors but any color her hair is/has been would be good.

Source
 Ohmygosh.. I would die if I had her hair. Sooooo pretty.



What my hair ACTUALLY looks like:

Source
Source
Except.. I don't have the kickass punk/tortured poet look going on. Just craziness and faded red. Really crappy faded red. Oh woe is..

No comments:

Post a Comment