Tuesday, December 6, 2011

You're So Vain, You Probably Think This Blog Is About You

A little Carly Simon reference. (For those of you who don't know good music, or didn't get the reference-- because you don't know good music--, watch the video below. It's for you, tweet hearts.)
So, we had a little confusion yesterday. And a little.. contradiction. So, let's set things straight:
  1. This is MY place to talk about what I want to. If you don't like it, I'm sorry. You can NICELY talk to me about it, what you don't like, what you want changed. I might change it. Doubtful but I might. Attacking me, however, isn't going to get you your way.
  2. My readers (the seven of you there are) have quite a bit of say over my blog. If they like something, I'll post more of it. If they don't like it, I'll either post less or (if I'm rather fond of it) I'll fill it in with something they like more. They just have to tell me.
  3. Nobody is forcing you to read this. Now, I do like it when people read it and tell me that they read it. It kind of makes my day. But, just because I post the link, doesn't mean you have to read it. If you don't like what I'm saying, see #1 OR just don't read it. Won't break my heart.
  4. This isn't about anybody in particular (sorry. No drama, loves.) but I have been noticing that people will harsh on facebook or twitter whatever they don't like. Which brings me to the next point.
  5. Just because it talks about/mentions God does not mean that they are "shoving their religion down your throat." They're posting their beliefs on their page. Yes, I know, I posted a fight about God before. HOWEVER, I felt that those people were crossing the line. However, just because one of my friends posts "Trust in the Lord with all your heart,and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways and He will guide you on the right paths. Don't consider yourself to be wise; fear the Lord and turn away from evil. This will be healing for your body and strengthening for your bones." (bother, if you're reading this, by the way. I stole this from your wall. Hope you don't mind. If so, I can always change/remove it.)
               They're posting their beliefs over there, on their page! (I just wanted to use all the their/there/they're-s in one sentence.) So.. I could go on forever. But I kind of don't feel like it. Just.. back off. It's not like they're on your wall all "oh hey, (name). You really need to go to church. 'cause.. you're gonna go to hell if you don't. God love you. You really need to go. Like ASAP. 'cause you're going to hell. Along with the gays." So just.. chill, people. Okay. Good night!


Oh! I almost forgot! The song, as promised.



No comments:

Post a Comment