Monday, December 12, 2011

Live for the Moment

This moment is the only one that matters. The past is behind you and, while it may influence you, it doesn't matter anymore. To quote Rafiki, "it doesn't matter! It's in the past!" And the future is determined by what you do this very moment. I mean, if you're shooting up heroin, that's going to affect your future. If you're putting off homework/work, that will affect it. So live for the moment. 
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it is called the present."
Now, speaking of presents, I decided to share some Christmas light pictures with you guys. Hope you like them. If you do, comment. If you don't, get over it.

Source
 I didn't like this picture all that much.. Well, I still don't. I liked it when I saved it but then I didn't. The only reason it's here is because of the snowflakes in the window.

Source
 Mmmm.. Starbucks =) a nice peppermint mocha or their hot chocolate... yummy yummy in my tummy!!


Source
 The only reason this one stayed was because I felt all too critical. I had a bajillion pictures for you. But none of them really spoke to me.


Source


Source
The second I saw this one I knew I had to put it. It is so gorgeous and happy and magical.. I love babies. Like, LOVE babies. They're my favorite kind of person.
Source
This is just gorgeous..

No comments:

Post a Comment