Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Little Post Before School

I don't have school for another.. hour. Jeez.. that's a long time. I have to leave in half an hour, though. So I figured I had enough time to make a "good morning" blog.
The topic of today's blog shall be some of my style inspirations. Maybe you guys will share the same. Maybe you'll differ. So.. here goes it.
Source
 First is winged eyeliner. I think it's just so pretty and glamorous. I'm actually really inspired by Audrey Hepburn. Especially her style in "Two for the Road".
Source
 Nude colored nails. I can't stand when my nails are long, though I think those are so pretty. But Barbara Streisand wore nude nails in "Funny Girl" (Audrey had them in "Two for the Road", also) and I thought that they were just to die for.
Source
 Red lips. There is nothing sexier or more glamorous than red lips. No other lip color could ever top it. I think that Marilyn Monroe is just gorgeous, of course. But I REALLY envy her lips.
Source
Bumped hair. Not Snooki-bumped. That's just trashy. But glamorously bumped, like Audrey's was. It's just so.. It makes such a statement.

Source
Glasses. I don't know why because I hate my glasses. But there's just something about big, pointy, cat-eye glasses that I think is just so fabulous.

Source
Tiny-waisted, poofy skirted dresses. No clue how to describe them. But I love them. Especially this one, from "Sabrina".

No comments:

Post a Comment