Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Inspiration

Audrey Kitching posted a bunch of Christmas inspiration photos on her blog today. So, I thought I would share some of the seasonal pictures that I find inspiring, too. Hope you like them! Oh, you can check out what inspires her here. Check it out. It's super duper cool! All rightie, *in Mario voice* let's-a go!! 
Wait!! Here's a little Christmas tuneage to go along with this article. Hope you like it. I love that website. You can pick whatever style you want!! All right, now you can go.

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source
 Thought I hate this movie with a passion-- it ruined the Grinch-- I do love her hair and the overall look of the movie.

Source

Source

Source
 Some crackpot psychologist has decided that this movie promotes bullying. Okay, then. We'll go with that.

Source

Source

A little Gaga Christmas carol. She did a beautiful job with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment