Friday, January 27, 2012

Googling Myself

Isn't it funny how "Google" has become a verb? I think so.

I Googled myself the other day and was quite pleased with the results. So I thought that I would share them with you. It makes me really happy when I see my blog somewhere or people mention it or I see how "popular" it is. (Popular is a general term, of course. Because I can be popular is my area, but unknown in the next neighborhood. I can be popular in the Philippines but the Irish could have never heard of me. I am a popular blog on my list of facebook friends-- of the few who I know read my blog-- but, in my school, almost nobody knows. Which is fine.)
So! Google "masochistic beaver" and the first three hits are my blog. The homepage, "Owning Up To It," and "Popular." The next two are to my Tumblr. (Note: I do not use my Tumblr. I got it to feed into my blog and to find pictures. Because I really like the yellow-green, vintage wash to pictures. However, I got lots of things that I would rather not see.. So, it's basically deleted. I just can't figure out/don't really care to figure out a way to delete it. So that is why there is no link here. Because it's useless.) The next two made me really happy. It was some website (Broken Controllers? Anybody heard of it?). You can download my blog post from that! Only one person's downloaded it.. But it still makes me happy to see that my blog is somewhere other than my blog, my facebook, and my twitter. After that, it's just some other various webpages, my blog is mentioned on the first half of page two and done.
Next comes Images! This makes me giggle. The first one is my current blog header. Then there's a bunch of really pretty pictures! I didn't even blog them all but I will now!

Source
 Mel Brooks... holding a beaver.. I love how they both act like it's totally normal.. I was confused. But I laughed my butt off. So it's okay.

Source
 So.. Pretty.
Source
 To me, this girl looks like Ariel.. From the little mermaid? I don't know why. But she's so pretty!

Source
 Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Cutest thing ever!!

Source
 I can't decide if I feel bad for the kitten or if I find this abso-freakin'-lutely hilarious!

Source
 This is so pretty. I have an odd obsession with pregnant bellies. Like, if I see someone with a pregnant belly, I will not be able to stop staring. They're just so impressive! I'll post about them later. Because they really are cool.

Source
Now a video that isn't on Google but should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment