Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yellow

I really like the color yellow. It's just so fun and bright and happy. Sadly, I'm Italian so yellow does not look good on me. But I really like it for decorating. Like, it's just so much fun! I'm almost positive that, when I grow up, my house will be decorated like Elycia and Kaylah's. I just love their style. Not a lot of yellow but there are still bright pops of color and lots of neutral decorations. Just go look. I linked to their blogs. 
Back to yellow, because I could spend forever gushing over those two. I love their styles. Yellow is just really happy and fun and surprising. Like, whenever I see yellow, I think of rainy days. But it has to be the right yellow. Mustard is too dark and looks tacky. And neon yellow is too bright and obnoxious. But I like the medium yellows. They're still bright and fun but still classy.
I think yellow really belongs in the kitchen. Paired with a bright teal. Oh.. So pretty<3
Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source
 I must have a kid now! They need this pacifier. Anybody have a kid I can steal?? I don't wanna have my own!
Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment