Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Last Unicorn

I felt like a failure not posting today. So here's a really quick post-it about "The Last Unicorn". I really want to see that movie again and just really like some of the quotes. So here's my slacker I-need-to-post-but-I-don't-wanna-so-I'm-just-gonna-post-quotes-and-pictures.
Source
 Amalthea: But I'm always dreaming, even when I'm awake; it is never finished. 
Source
 Schmendrick: There are no happy endings because nothing ends. 
Source
Prince Lir: Heroes know that things must happen when it is time for them to happen. A quest may not simply be abandoned; unicorns may go unrescued for a long time, but not forever; a happy ending cannot come in the middle of the story. 
Source
Molly: And where were you twenty years ago? Ten years ago? Where were you when I was new? When I was one of those innocent young maidens you always come to? How dare you! How dare you come to me now, when I am this! ...  It would be the last unicorn that came to Molly Grue. It's all right, I forgive you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment