Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Funny Girl

I really, really, really, really, really love this movie. I can't possibly get enough of it. I feel such a bond with Fanny and Barbra just knocks everything out of the park. I would kill to have hair/makeup like that! No joke. And her voice!! She's so funny and so tragic. I wish stars still acted like that. But noooooo. They got divorced, Audrey was classy, Fanny was classy, they were always classy. Now? We get mad. Shave our heads, get high/drunk, forget our kids, and whatever else. Quite sad.
Also, "Glee", back off my movie. I'm serious. If I YouTube it, I want BARBRA! I DON'T WANT ANY GLEE TART!

This movie is absolutely amazing. If you haven't watched it, I recommend you-- Never mind. No. I'd shoot someone (not literally), if they thought that they could reference my movie and not back it up with knowledge of other movies.
It drives me bonkers when girls wear Marilyn Monroe shirts and don't really know who she is and can't list three movies. ("Let's Make Love," "Seven-Year Itch," "Some Like It Hot," "We're Not Married.) It's so sad. She's an icon but nobody really knows who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment