Friday, January 13, 2012

Owning Up to It

Today, I shall finally own up to something: I love Megan Fox. Now, most people just think, "oh, she's hot." And, yes, she is. (No, I am not lesbian or bi. I am straight, not that that matters to me. Gay, straight, bi, lesbian, transgender life, I don't care. As long as you aren't some evil person that makes out with goats and abducts children, I don't care what you do.) However, correct me if I'm wrong, I think that she is quite smart and down-to-earth. And I love her. Plus, she is quite attractive. (On a side note, did you know that Alfred Kinsey made a scale and predicted that two thirds of the population is, in some way, bisexual? Another third is fully straight, and the final third- you guessed it- fully gay. More on that later.)
So, tonight, I shall post some quotes, pictures, and other lovely tidbits about her. I will also respond to her quotes and pictures and other such things. So, let's get started. Hold on, let me put on "Jennifer's Body" first. 
Okay. So, why am I just now owning up to this? Well, I've liked her for a while. But I wouldn't own up to it for whatever reason. But then I thought, I'm so open to other people's sexuality and their choices. I think that everyone is somehow bi. I don't care who or what you are. So, why am I so avidly denying this? Everyone has crushes on members of their own gender from time to time. Okay, let's-a-go!
Oh look! She has a quote related to my blog! "Look, I'm not a lesbian, I just think that all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes."


"I played with Barbies but I used to decapitate them. I used to take their heads off then dye their hair and do weird things."
Source
"I like to cut through the BS. I don't like small talk and I don't like to have to be a cookie cutter. That's a quality I started to develop as a kid in middle school. You know how everybody goes into cliques and you all talk behind everyone's back? I thought it was so ignorant. So I just really started being completely honest with everybody all of the time. It gets me into trouble often, but, at the end of the day, I think it's a good quality to have. I have become a little more aware of the media's tendency to twist things that I say."
I don't agree with the clique-y things. I won't tell anyone what I think of them. I keep it to myself. Or I will trust one person enough to tell them everything. But I don't have a clique. I have friends and companions but I'm not really close to anybody. 
Source
"If your idea of a role model is somebody who's gonna preach to your kids that sex before marriage is wrong and cursing is wrong and women should be this and be that, then I'm not a role model. But if you want your girls to feel strong and intelligent and be outspoken and fight for what they think is right, then I want to be that type of role model, yeah."
I love this one. It is amazing. I don't believe in spaz-feminists that are closer to Nazis than feminists (in the regards that they want to annihilate the male race and only believe in women and blah blah blah). I curse, I'll fight for what I believe in, I don't dumb myself down for boys. (The first full sentence I ever said to Ben was a full list of why I love two, look where that got me.) I curse mildly. My mother hates it. I don't believe in sex before marriage, personally. But I won't boycott and freak out and call someone out because of it. That's not my place. But I also believe in gay marriage, doesn't mean I'm going to get one.
Source
"I've lived the life of a 35-year-old since I was 18. I'm so suspicious of boys-slash-men. I just don't like them or trust them."
I just found this one somehow amusing. My mom teases me because I act ten years older than a lot of kids my age. Which sometimes gets me into trouble. My peers think that I'm a know-it-all or catty and look down on them. And, to be honest, I do some days. I get along a lot better with adults.

Source
"I don't want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every SAT word I've ever learned to prove, like, "Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak." I don't want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I'm not a retard - but I do. And part of it is my own fault"

Source
"I've never been a big believer in formal education."
I'm not for this newfangled public education. I want my nerd school back. I liked having lessons based on what we wanted to learn and what we wanted to do and what was most effective for us to learn. 

Source
I'm out of quotes. But I thought she looked so much like Audrey Hepburn in this picture. She goes for Marilyn, but I love Audrey. I think I'm going to turn off J.B. and put on "Roman Holiday" and "Alice in Wonderland"

**While all quotes are from Megan Fox, I got mine from IMDb and BrainyQuote. Best quote websites EVER! Well, I like Quote Garden, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment