Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm Still Alive!

I realized that I haven't blogged in a while today. One of my friends was talking to me about my blog at lunch (thank you very much. It makes my day when people talk about my blog.), and she was all, "oh! I haven't read your blog in a while!" and then I was like, "Oh.. I haven't blogged in a while." So here I am. (Are all the font/color/various changes annoying to you guys? I try to punctuate it how I talk. And I suppose it sounds a lot better when it's verbal... But that doesn't work.)
So, I decided to talk about being socially awkward. I think it's a thing amongst bloggers. And it really helps to blog. Like, if I can make blog-friends and live vicariously through this, I won't need human companionship. But that's not my point. (Although I don't like teenagers.. More on that later. Maybe.)
HOWEVER! I don't really understand people. Those of you who really know me, doubt that. Everyone at school, doesn't. For the first quarter of high school, I never talked. I was way too shy. My first day of school was entirely silent.
I completely forgot what else I was going to say and I feel that, due to my large lapse in posts, that I really do need to make a longer post. Maybe about my life? Well, I: went to school, went to bed, danced, went to school, went to bed, went to school, almost fell asleep in class... Exciting, right? I know. Here's a song while I think:

Okay! Think time over! I'm going to do a photodump! Well, kinda sorta. I'm going to take things that I like, that inspire me, etc., etc. and put them all here! Along with some videos. Because everyone loves videos. Well, probably not everyone. I doubt the Amish are too keen on them. And WBC. But they hate everyone.

Okay! I found what I want to do! Vintage pinup! So I'm going to get this out of the way.

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment