Saturday, January 7, 2012

Curiouser and Curiouser

If any of you are literary nerds/movie buffs/air-breathers like I am.. You'll know that this blog title is a line from "Alice in Wonderland." One of my very-most favorite things ever. BUT, you'll be surprised to know, that this blog is NOT about that wondrous masterpiece. In fact, it is about.... *drum roll* NURSERIES!
SURPRISE! I'M PREGNANT! No. Not really. Not at all. I'm way too young and, quite frankly, I have to much to do to be spitting out a kid. However, I do think nurseries are super pretty. And, as this blog is dedicated to pretty things (well, really whatever I feel like at the moment. And, at this moment, I'm feeling like posting about pretty things. Plus, it's the natural step after my wedding post. Teehee) and nurseries are pretty things, I felt that they belonged here. Heck! Everyone belongs here! In fact, have a picture of a hedgehog just to prove that!
Source
Okay.. Isn't it cute? All right.. Enough with the hedgehog! Onto human children... Okay.. Have a little more time with Hedgie up there. He's just SO CUTE! All right.. Here ya go! Since I am a nerd, these won't just be pretty brown circles and cute monkeys. They shall be literarily themed.

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source
Google kind of let me down on this one.. I wanted Eric Carle, Hobbiton, "Peter Pan", "Wind in the Willows", "Secret Garden", and "Where the Wild Things Are" inspired nurseries, as well as these. Oh well.. better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment