Wednesday, January 11, 2012

365 Days

I'm going to do a 365 day challenge this year. I think I'll do it a week at a time. Starting: NOW!


Day 1: hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days with a picture of yourself: I hope to succeed and start something new this year. My dreams are long-term and not accessible yet. I plan to do NaBloWriMo again this year and to build my blog up.


Day 2: something that’s illegal but you think it should be legal: GAY MARRIAGE!
Day 3: what you think your reason for being here is: I don't think that we necessarily need a reason to be on this earth. I think I need to love, create, and give as much as I can before the end.
Day 4: how you think your life would change if you achieved your dream: My dream is to be a mother and a kindergarten teacher. I think my life will be amazing and filled to capacity when that happens.
Day 5: something you would change about the world: All the hatred and the negativity. 
Day 6: something you would like to change about yourself: How negative I can be and how picky I can be.
Day 7: a show or a movie that has changed you, and how: "Breakfast at Tiffany's" it introduced me to my love of Audrey Hepburn, vintage movies, and all things old and wonderful.. 







Day 8: things that make you sad: depression (in others), stereotypes, hatred, anger, the cold
Day 9: things that make you happy: Ben, Bug, belly dance, my friends, math<333, English, classic novels, all sorts of things.
Day 10: what you think when you hear the words “be yourself”: clothing and art. Edie Sedgwick. Audrey Hepburn.
Day 11: the worst advice you’ve ever heard, or ever been given: Don't shave your legs, the hair will grow back thicker and darker.
Day 12: the best advice you’ve ever heard, or ever been given: "
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. " Eleanor Roosevelt
Day 13: your favorite quote: "
Second to the right, and straight on till morning. "
Day 14: write about something you believe in, anything at all: equality for all. Gays, straights, Christians, Muslims, polygamists, blacks, whites, punks, Victorians, women, men, children, everyone and anyone. We don't like having our rights taken away, why should we take away somebody else's?






No comments:

Post a Comment