Thursday, January 5, 2012

Weddings

Today, I told my Biology teacher that I blogged... He was amazed. Or confused. Or doubtful. I can't really tell which but that's okay. Now about twenty more people know of my blog! Isn't that exciting for you guys? No. It's exciting for me. Even though 99.99% won't visit my blog.. But to those who do, welcome! Get some tea. Grab a rainbow cupcake. And read. Through over 100 posts! Maybe I'll have a new one by the time you're through.. Doubtful but it is possible.
Anyway, to my old viewers, welcome back. Glad you joined us. I feel like uploading a bunch of pictures. Because I like pictures.. Some of them are wedding-related. I'm just very happy lately. I don't want to get married any time soon. (Don't get me wrong, I love my boyfriend. But we're still teenagers. Cool down.) But I do think weddings are gorgeous. So, here you go.
Actually, this is going to be an entire wedding post. Because I just like weddings. They're so cute!

Go here. They have GORGEOUS wedding photography! And here for more gorgeous wedding stuff! I'm fond of the "Wishes" collection myself.

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source
 These rings were actually inspired by Tiffany's designs. (Can't help it. With my mother's genes and Audrey's heavy inspiration, I'm bound to be hoity-toity..) But, since I couldn't get their pictures, I settled for these. They're pretty, no?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment