Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hairy Little Details

So.. Hi. I haven't really been posting a lot lately. There's been a lot going on and I really just haven't felt inspired enough to post anything. But today, my lucky viewers! Today, I am going to post. Because.. I don't want any of you to feel forgotten. Because I love you. Эвен тхе Руссянс. И вельд лове то кнов ые. Бут Иъм нот Руссиан. Со... Еах. Бачк то Енглиш!
So.. I've had the same nasty-ass hair for quite a while. And I don't like it. At all. So, I'm going to change it. Here are some pictures of what I want to change it to. Well, some ideas. Since nobody as exactly my hair or what I want. But there are some ideas that are out there. And some pictures will just be of cool hair. Because I've always gotta keep you guys guessing! I mean, life gets boring if you know it all.
Source

Source

Source

Source


Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment