Saturday, August 20, 2011

Yarn Bombing

Yarn bombing is the newest form of street art that uses YARN instead of paint or other mediums. They're a lot nicer and prettier than graffiti (even though I LOVE Banksy's work) and, even though it can last YEARS, the haters can always take it down if needed. It even has its own WEBSITE. yarnbombing.com Check it out.
This is riding in STYLE!! Source

I would love to make a phone call in this one. Source

I'm guessing this is for a Walk/Don't Walk sign. I would NEVER walk. I'd just pet it all the time. Source

The best handrail EVER. Source

So wintry! Source

I want to learn how to knit. Source

So pretty. I'd get a felt tree and string this on them. Source

Makes me want to ride my bike EVERYWHERE. Source

Or ride the bus. Source

Back to the bike idea. Source

Even firemen are getting in on the action!! Source

Coziest teepee EVER! Source
So there you have it. Yarn bombing. It is gorgeous and oh so cozy looking. If someone would yarn bomb downtown, I would love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment