Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fun Hair

I'm missing my fun blue hair. So I wanted to post about it. I am DROOLING over all these lovelies hair!! If I could take it and make it my own, I would.
I love her hair. And her drink. TEA??
One of my favorite singers. Jeffree Star.
I want her hair. I'm thinking of growing out my hair.
I've subscribed to Amber on YouTube just because of her hair. It's AMAZING!! 
Blue hair. And is that a dinosaur necklace??
Coontails. KISS. Amazing.
I love her and her style. One of my favorite Scene Queens, Audrey Kitching.
I love him. He's too cute!!
I want this hair color. It is GORGEOUS!
Her hair is lovely.

And, of course, there is Kaylah of The Dainty Squid. I LOVE her blog, her hair, her outfits, her taste in decoration. And her rainbow cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment