Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Alice in Wonderland

I really, really, really love "Alice in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll. I have read both "Through the Looking Glass" and "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and I prefer "Wonderland."  Though both are FANTASTIC!!
Along with the books, I absolutely LOVE the ANIMATED Disney movie. Not the Tim Burton one (that one's okay but I don't like it nearly as much..) but the "original" 1951 animated movie. (I have a love of movies from the fifties and sixties..) It is so cute!
I also love tea. Maybe my love stemmed from this..? Source

I've memorized this poem (well, the version the Tweedles sing anyways) and the first stanza of The Jabberwocky thanks to this movie. Source


This is a cute little song.. I was always enchanted by the white rose. Source
Now good bye! For "I'm late, I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say 'hello,' GOODBYE! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" Source

No comments:

Post a Comment