Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Songs Part Deux

So.. I just really like music. And I want to share my music with y'all. So this is going off my newest YouTube playlist. (Well, some of it. It has a bajillion songs on it and some aren't appropriate for the younger viewers, even if they are FREAKING AMAZING SONGS!!!)
I really love this song. It's super sweet and Ben introduced it to me =) It is "Burn the Night Away" by There For Tomorrow.

"Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj. It's weird because I'm not that fond of Nicki Minaj but I absolutely love this song. It's just so cute.

"The Ballad of Mona Lisa" by Panic! At The Disco. This music video is so fantastically steampunk <333

"F***in' Perfect" by P!nk. I love this song, especially the uncensored version. It just seems so much better when she drops the "F-bomb" (No, I don't choose my music on "shock value" and I normally prefer uncensored versions. This, however, is the exception.)

"Ur So Gay" by Katy Perry. I love this song. Too funny. Reminds me of one of my old friends... *giggle*

I love this song. How can you listen to it and NOT want to dance?? You can't. Jessie J is pretty schnazzy. ("Price Tag" for those of you who want to know.)

And finally.... *drum roll*
"Playing God" by Paramore. I love Paramore, they were really my first favorite band. And this song reminds me of some people I know. Which makes me giggle. Really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment