Friday, September 2, 2011

My iPod

This isn't really my iPod (kinda hard to put that on the internet) but just a list of some of my favorite artists/songs on my iPod. I had nothing else to post so.. Yeah. Fun fun fun!!
FaceDown by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. 

Transylvanian Concubine by Rasputina

Lots and lots and lots of Emilie Autumn.

Lots and lots and lots of Lady Gaga.

Quite a bit of Hollywood Undead

And quite a bit of Adele.

Both of the Lion King soundtracks.

And the entire Beauty and the Beast soundtrack.

With a good bit of my belly dance music to boot.

And some Frank Sinatra (love his voice.)

Rihanna's one of my favorites

And, oddly enough, a lot of Taylor Swift. I don't like country very much but I like her. And Rascal Flatts.

And, the very last for now, Rascal Flatts. Because they just make me happy.

And there you have it, folks. The contents of my iPod (not really since I have 801 songs and that was only, like, fifteen.. But you still get the point.) xD Now I am off to go watch football with my boyfriend and best friend. Toodley-doo!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment