Friday, September 23, 2011

Double Popsicles

Many of you will be familiar with this:
Source
it is a double popsicle. And they make me nervous. It's because.. I'm not sure how to eat them. Think about it. They're too big to eat as one giant popsicle. But I'd feel bad double-fisting. Your hand would get all sticky just eating one at a time. But you'd look bad eating two at once.
How do you eat them???? They confuse me. And I harbor a tiny hatred for them, simply for the confusion. This is why I stick to less-confusing desserts. Such as a brownie or a cookie. Nobody can be confused by a cookie. It is a round disk of magic. These are a giant bit of evil on stilts.. If you turn them upside down, they look like devil horns.
So, there's my odd little fact of the day. I get defeated by popsicles. Happy now? Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment