Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oh good! My dog found the chainsaw!

I love this movie. "Lilo and Stitch" is so crazy-adorable. (I even have "He Mele No Lilo" on my iPod because it just makes me so gosh-darned happy!!) Lilo is such an odd little girl and I kind of love her all the more for it! Everyone thinks she's weird but I just think she's amazing. (She makes voodoo dolls to punish her friends, has a doll that had bugs laid in her brain, and listens to Elvis. How could she get any more awesome??) Stitch is so cute! With four arms, spikes on his back, and antennae, I want a "dog" like him. (Even if Nani thinks he's a demon koala...)
"Lilo: It's nice to live on an island with no large cities.
[Stitch throws a convulsive fit]
Lilo: Are you okay?"

"Nani: [talking on the phone] I think it might be a koala... an *evil* koala. I can't even pet it! It keeps *staring* at me, like it's gonna eat me!"

 
I love this part SO MUCH!
"Rescue Lady: Oh yes, mm-hmm, all of our dogs are adoptable
[Lilo walks in with Stitch]
Rescue Lady: Except that one!
Nani: What is that thing?
Rescue Lady: A dog, I think... But it was dead this morning!
Nani: It was dead this morning?
Rescue Lady: Well we thought it was dead; it was hit by a truck!"

"Pleakley: Help! I don't like the ocean! Ahh! Oh, look, a friendly little dolphin. They helped sailors during the war... It's a shark! It's a shark and it ain't friendly! Looks like a dolphin... Tricky fish! Tricky fish! Octopus, will you please help me? An octo... the octopus is worse than the shark! I hate this planet!"

"Nani: We need something that can defend itself. Something that won't die. Something... sturdy... you know?
Lilo: Like a lobster!
Nani: Lilo, Lilolo! Do we have a lobster door? No! We have a dog door! We are getting a dog!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment