Friday, June 15, 2012

Style Inspiration

Hey, guys! I think we've all realized by now that I'm a terrible blog owner. Seriously, though, if this blog was a kitten or small child, it would be dead. But that's a terrible thing to say. So I'm going to stop with my neglected blog and just get on with things. Because apologizing doesn't do anything for anybody.

I really like seeing other people's outfits and their style inspirations. It's fun and gives me a lot of inspiration for my outfits. So let's hope I can rub off on y'all!

1.  Studded jeans/shorts. They're just so cool and excellently bad@$$. But there's something oddly feminine about them. However, I would love to make my own.
Source
Source
2. Ear cuffs. They're just amazing and wonderful and I just love jewelry that takes up everything. Full-finger rings, huge stacks of bracelets, ear cuffs. They're just so cool!
Source
Source
3. Teeny rings. They're just so gosh darn adorable!
Source

Source
4. A studded jacket or a spiked jacket. Kind of like Gaga's "Born This Way" jacket
Source
5. Red plaid pants. Or, really, red plaid anything.
Source
Source
6. Awesome bags. I really want a backpack, actually. I love huge bags. And bags I can put my ridiculous key chain on and fill with pins.
Source

Source
That's all I'm giving you guys for now! If you want to see more of my style, check out my Pinterest board! Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment