Monday, June 18, 2012

High School

IS A BIG, FAT LIE!


Well, not high school, so much, as the media. They make it seem like such a gorgeous, lovely place that has gorgeous, lovely people. All through my childhood, I couldn't wait to get to high school. I thought that I'd instantly be cool and that the world would not be able to contain my awesomeness. That was all a lie. (In all honesty, little me was weird. I thought I'd be married with kids by sixteen, and was excited to have braces..) I thought that it would be a big, fantastic wonderland. 
It's all a lie.


My high school expectations:
Source
Source
Source


Reality is kind of sucking. I thought I'd have a car. I'm petrified of getting my license. I thought I'd be popular. I have a select few friends, and I only see one outside of school. Yeah, enjoy middle school while you can. High school sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment