Sunday, February 26, 2012

Destination

Source

Now, in my last post, I packed for my lovely adventure. Many of you are probably wondering, where is she going? Well, my dears, I won't tell you outright. But here are some hints. (all photos are from Pinterest)


Still haven't gotten it? Fine. I'll give you one last hint. If you don't get it by then, (you must live under a rock..) I'll tell you.

Got it yet? Good. I want to go to New York! And, more specifically, Manhattan. I. LOVE. MANHATTAN! As if it wasn't enough that "Breakfast at Tiffany's" was shot in New York, there are so many other excellent movies from there.

  • Miracle on 34th Street
  • Sabrina
  • Seven Year Itch
  • Funny Face
  • West Side Story
  • Funny Girl
  • Ciao! Manhattan
  • Grease
  • Annie
  • Ghostbusters
  • The Muppets Take Manhattan
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • Home Alone 2 (which is funny, because he wasn't actually home..)
  • The First Wives Club
  • Zoolander
  • Elf
  • Cinderella Man
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • Madagascar
  • August Rush
  • Enchanted
  • Bride Wars
  • Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
  • Get Him to the Greek
And those are just the ones that Wikipedia listed AND that I've seen. But there are a bajillion and two movies shot in New York. Many of which are excellent (Seven Year Itch, Cinderella Man). Some of which are okay (Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs). And some of which just.. suck, but they're still funny (Zoolander, Elf). (If you've noticed, I'm a movie snob. And not a fan of comedy. Especially not slapstick.)
Ha! So, now you know where I'm going. But, what shall I do once I get there? Let's find out. One. Two-hoo. Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment