1) The princess I adore most has got to be Belle. I just love the movie she is from. It's my second-favorite. And, you know what? I'm skipping all that "she's not very feminist" stuff. It's a movie, take it at face value. My second-favorite is definitely Cinderella. I don't know why, I just really, really, really like her.
2) The princess I like the least is Rapunzel. I don't know why. I feel like she's an intruder. The rest of the princesses have similar animation style, and Rapunzel just sticks out like a sore thumb. See?
3) The princess I relate to most is probably Ariel. I know I just said that she was selfish and rash, which she is. But she's also a bit of an outsider, and this isn't going to be a woe is me thing, I promise. I feel like an outsider, too a lot of the time. Especially at school. I mean, I have friends, but I never feel like we're on the same page. I don't know. It's one of those things that, if you know what I mean, you get it. If you don't know what I mean, you never will.
4) The side kick I wish I had is a toss up between Mushu (Mulan) and Meeko (Pocahontas). Mushu is so funny, and sassy, and I just love him. (I think Eddie Murphy is a really good comedian. I am also fond of Donkey.) But Meeko is so super cute, and reminds me of one of my cats. Probably Meeko though, since I could cuddle with him.
5) The best friends I want to hang out with are Yao, Ling, and Chien-Po. Honestly, Mulan just has the best companions.
6) The prince I wish loved me is actually a toss up. I love how cute and shy Aladdin is, but he's very shallow and makes a lot of mistakes. When I was little, I had a huge crush on John Smith, but he gets shot. That's probably not the best ending. I guess I'm going to have to go with the Beast on this one. Yeah, he had issues, but he changed for Belle. Plus, he has beautiful eyes. (Fun fact: Beast never got a name! There is one source that said that his name was Prince Adam, and that's kind of what stuck. However, Disney animators and those who worked on that movie say that they never named him. He's just Beast.)
7) The parents I wished raised me are going to have to be Eudora and James. They really worked hard to get Tiana everything she needed, and really encouraged her to believe in herself. Tiana is definitely one of my favorite princesses, but I'm biased by the Jazz music.
8) The castle I wish I lived in is a toss up. Cinderella's castle is gorgeous and iconic. Belle's castle is so beautiful with all the stained glass. However, I think I would get creeped out by the gargoyles on Belle's castle, so we're going with Cinderella.
9) The town I wish I lived in is Tiana's town. It's Jazz Age New Orleans. Who WOULDN'T want to live there?
10) This is going to be the last one for now, since it's getting long. I shall complete it tomorrow though! I wish I owned all of their dresses, honestly. But, if we're going to have to pick, it's a toss up between Tiana's dress and Belle's dress. I'm going to have to go with Belle's right now, though, simply because I love their song.
That's all for now, folks! If you want to know more about who I was talking about, feel free to click any of the links. They will take you to pictures, videos, or the iMDB page of the movie.