Saturday, December 10, 2011

Oldies

Well, kind of. They're old to me. But it's okay. I still like them. And I still like to share music with everyone. "Two for the Road" is playing.. I love that movie. My parents are watching it now. Both Ben and Bug are asleep. =) My two boys.. Can't stay up late to save their lives. Haha xD
     So.. I absolutely love the '50's, '60's, and '70's. They are amazing. The best movies, the best music, the best outfits. Maybe I'm biased because my dear Audrey was big in those eras. But, either way, they are just too glamorous. 
      You will notice that there is quite a bit of Frank Sinatra.. That's because he's one of my favorites. He's got such a happy, loving sound. Like, nothing can go wrong or be wrong when Sinatra's playing on my iPod. He's like any Audrey movie for me. Or Tiffany's for Holly GoLightly. "Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there." (It also doesn't hurt that he makes me think of Ben<3 )


No comments:

Post a Comment